We develop custom solutions primarily using FileMaker.
FileMaker is a high-capacity database as well as a comprehensive and professional software development environment. With FileMaker, individual applications may be realized in much less time compared to other technologies like Java.
Some main characteristics of FileMaker are:
- local access standalone, local application server (multi user), remote application server (hosted database)
- access via FileMaker client, web browser, Mac or PC, iPad, iPhone
- front end to existing third party databases like MySQL
- additional functions using so called plugins of third party companies
- flexible license management (purchase or lease)
For online and print manuals we mainly work with ScreenSteps.
Documents created and maintained online with ScreenSteps may be reviewed via an internet browser but also generated as PDF, Word or HTML.